Rancho La Puerta, the original destination wellness resort and spa, today announced plans for The Residences, a private, wellness focused village of residences thoughtfully placed on The Ranch’s 4,000 acre grounds. The community is nestled beside a vineyard with sweeping views of Mt. Kuchumaa, both connected to yet separate from The Ranch. Focused on creating a sustainable, thriving village employing the best balance of perennial wisdom and emerging technologies designed to support health and wellbeing in 2020, The Residences will be an extension to the already vibrant and resilient Rancho La Puerta community.
The Residences have been designed by Mexico based developer Grupo Espiritu in collaboration with Ms. Brightwood, who has been the primary designer at Rancho La Puerta for decades. The architecture and gardens at the Residences will complement the gracious and warm ambiance at Rancho La Puerta, incorporating environmentally friendly local materials and fine Mexican craftsmanship. A Mediterranean inspired landscape, the extensive gardens and walking paths will connect the village and vineyard to the surrounding mountains and canyons, with reclaimed water irrigating the gently rolling hills. The Residences will feature 108 private homes priced from $665,000 to $1.5 million and three different housing options including Casitas – two-bedroom floor plan with two and a half bath at 1,961 square feet, Casas – three-bedroom floor plan with three and a half bath at 2,774 square feet, and Villas – four-bedroom floor plan with four and a half bath at 4,299 square feet. Expect a tranquil, wellness-focused enclave with incredible features and amenities, including frequent access to Rancho La Puerta.
Special features included in the current plans for the homes are:
- Large living and dining room areas with a warm fireplace
- DARWIN™ Wellness Home Technology in all bedrooms and full-home advanced water purification system
- A large private patio featuring a hammock, meditation space, lush landscaping and fountains
- Eco-friendly and sustainable technology including thermal insulated walls and ceilings, natural lighting, solar domes, double glazed windows, energy-efficient air conditioning, air filtration system, and appliances along with optional photovoltaic energy and solar water heater, electromobility chargers and more
- Designer-curated, turn-key furniture packages available. All kitchen appliances included
- The Casas’ additional amenities include a dipping pool and a private parking space
- The Villas feature a private pool, two-car underground parking spots and private wine cellar
Standout amenities for homeowners include:
- The Residences Village Center with 24-hour concierge, fully-equipped gym, Rancho La Puerta-staffed fitness classes, pickleball and tennis courts, library, pool and jacuzzi, Juice Bar and Café, meditation room, and fire pits
- The Ranch Day Pass Program – Allows residents to participate in daily Rancho La Puerta activities including morning hikes, art classes, fitness classes, and more
- Extensive wellness services from Rancho La Puerta available at home
- Engage in shared experiences at Rancho La Puerta such as outdoor concerts, meditation classes, wellness presentations, and workshops
- Dine and buy products at Rancho La Puerta’s new Winery Restaurant Bar and tasting rooms
- Buy services and products from Rancho Tres Estrellas’ organic farm, El Cafecito and La Cocina Que Canta
- Each resident will have 24/7 access to onsite nurse
- All members of each household (owner, spouse and up to six dependents) will receive three years of Global Rescue Medevac Services
- 24-hour on-site security
- Private entrance to the village community
In addition to the year-round amenities and concierge-style services, The Residences provide homeowners with privacy and stunning views overlooking a woodland stream and a 24-acre flourishing vineyard adjacent to Rancho La Puerta where its vintners are currently reviving The Ranch tradition of organic grape cultivation central to its early healing programs and to the region of Tecate. Residents can enjoy locally-crafted wines and meals at the new Winery Restaurant and Market or simply pick up produce and other groceries.
For more information on The Residences at Rancho La Puerta, please visit www.residences.rancholapuerta.com or call 888-606-0172.