2,500 senior leaders across the entire hospitality ecosystem will come together on the 2nd to 4th of March 2020 at the 23rd International Hospitality Investment Forum (IHIF) for three days of networking, debate, discovery, and deal-making. IHIF is the place where deals are done and important industry decisions are made, bringing together a very senior gathering and among them nearly every major hotel chain CEO, influential global tourism ministers and the largest group of investors and hotel owners.
IHIF focuses on delivering opportunities to anyone who currently operates within the hotel and tourism industry or who wants to do business in this sector and we are pleased to share some exciting conference features that will dive deep into our theme of 2020 Vision: Redefining the Rules, including:
- Adjacent Spaces: A bold new pop-up event exploring alternative hospitality assets including; hostels, co-living, co-working, student accommodation, serviced apartments, senior living, and more
- Networking Xpress: The quickest, most productive 60 minutes of networking you will do! Make more contacts in an hour than a year’s worth of sales calls.
- Two CEO Panels: The leaders of today’s hospitality sector will share their views on the market, including: Choice Hotels International, Deutsche Hospitality, EQX Hotel Management, Selina, Whitbread and more
- A New Sustainability Council: To explore sustainability in hospitality and draw up key best practice points for investors, developers, operators and designers
- The Agora: Mix learning with networking in a series of interactive sessions, covering a range of topics from regional destinations to hotel concepts
To register, please visit www.ihif.com