30 August 2019
Magnuson Hotels is proud to announce the addition of Magnuson Hotel East Syracuse in New York State to the Magnuson family.
This hotel offers 75 rooms in a convenient location on Interstate 90 with easy access to Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University and lots of local attractions.
“We’re delighted to be welcoming the team into the Magnuson family. The hotel is in a great location for so many key tourist destinations and guests are already enjoying refurbished rooms” commented Thomas Magnuson, CEO of Magnuson Hotels.
- Local attractions and amenities
- Brooklawn Golf Course – 0.6 miles
- Palace Theatre – 2.7 miles
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport – 6 miles
- Destiny USA – 5.4 miles
- Erie Canal Museum – 5.7 miles
- Everson Museum of Art – 6.1 miles
- Syracuse University – 6.1 miles
- Museum of Science and Technology – 6.2 miles
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo – 7.1 miles
- Onondaga Lake Park – 8 miles
- New York State Fairgrounds – 8.3 miles
The hotel offers wi-fi, a business suite, cable TV, laundry service, breakfast and a 24hr front desk.
For more information or access to spokespeople contact [email protected]