The 1,271-room Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (Fla.) and the 798-room Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (Fla.) will finish $2.2 billion of expansions this October. When work finishes, the two hotels will reopen with more than 20 new culinary offerings.
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, which includes a new guitar-shaped, 450-foot, 638-guestroom tower, is expected to wrap up its $1.5 billion expansion this fall. Once work is complete, it will offer 19 dining options and 20 bars and lounges. New venues will include:
- Canoa: An American woodfire grill restaurant, Canoa will feature an open-kitchen concept highlighting the live fire-grilling of seafood, meats and fresh produce. Bartenders will serve cocktails and more than 100 wines.
- Cipresso: An Italian American restaurant, it will mix family-style banquettes and bar-top seating and serve “creative interpretations” of handmade pastas and pizzas, as well as composed specialty dishes.
- Fresh Harvest: The Fresh Harvest buffet will consist of five main stations, each featuring chefs cooking food to order.
- Rise Kitchen & Deli: Located at the base of the guitar-shaped tower, this 24-hour American diner/deli will overlook the property’s pool lagoon. It will offer all-day breakfast, salads, burgers, sandwiches and New York City-style deli offerings. It will also feature a juice bar.
- Constant Grind: Pastry chef Ross Evans will lead this French-inspired, American bakery. It will serve fresh breads and pastries, gelato and grab-and-go sandwiches and salads.
- Oculus Bar: A lobby wine bar, it also will serve craft beers and signature cocktails.
- Daer Nightclub/Dayclub: The second Daer location, this 44,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor entertainment complex will debut in the fall and consist of a day club, nightclub and rooftop bar.
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is slated to open a new hotel tower October 3. Its new restaurant offerings include:
- Cipresso: Like the Hollywood, Fla., location, this restaurant will serve handmade pastas and pizzas. It will consist of a main restaurant, a pizza bar and a 16-seat private dining room.
- Pool Bar & Grill: Looking out over the hotel’s three pools, this bar and grill will serve lunch and dinner and be open to the public.
- The Cellar: Focused on wine, this space will include an Enomatic serving system and also serve spirits and snacks.
- Constant Grind: Executive pastry chef Stephan Schubert will lead this outpost of Constant Grind.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida owns and operates both hotels. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood will include an expansive gaming floor; 120,000 square feet of meeting and event space; a 26,000-square-foot retail space; a Hard Rock Live entertainment venue; and a 42,000-square-foot spa. When work completes this fall, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa will add more than 500 rooms, three pools, additional gaming, a new spa and salon, meeting space and an entertainment venue. Both hotels are open and welcoming guests in their existing towers.